Falcon™ Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes
Manufactured from polypropylene for high chemical and thermal resistance. Corning™ Falcon™ Polypropylene Centrifuge Tubes are tested to withstand 7500 x g centrifugation.
Manufacturer: Falcon™ 352076
- Meet bioanalytical-grade requirements and provide unsurpassed performance in critical research applications
- Exceptionally strong—Industry leading centrifugation rating of 16,000 RCF (50 mL polypropylene)
- Unique double threaded cap design reducing cross threading and leakage
- Easy-to-read graduations
- Consistent biological and physical properties
- Ideal for long-term cryogenic storage of specimens at -80°C (15 to 225 mL polypropylene tubes)
The most dependable tube in the labFalcon conical tubes are easy-to-use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples. State-of-the-art design and manufacturing create tubes engineered to provide high strength, wide temperature stability, and to perform in your critical applications. They will protect your valuable samples during centrifugation, vortexing, and long term storage in the freezer. To meet this intense challenge, Falcon tubes are designed for:
- High strength: State-of-the-art mold design, coupled with advanced resin selection, create tube walls that are engineered to perform under high-stress situations.
- Nonpyrogenicity: Tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL.
- Nontoxicity: Resins are selected via an intense array of U.S. Pharmacopoeia (USP) toxicity tests.
- Low protein binding: Corning engineers and scientists are continually searching for materials and processes that minimize labware-induced interference, such as protein binding.
- Quality packaging: Falcon tubes, in addition to offering bioanalytical-grade performance, use medical-style packaging to better assure sterile presentation. The conical tubes are packaged in convenient reusable racks or compact environmentally-friendly bulk packs.
- Support cushions (Catalog No. 352090 for both 175mL and 225mL) must be used with this product unless the centrifuge rotor already has appropriate V-bottom cushions.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For volumetric accuracy, sterility, pyrogenicity, aseptic fluid processing|
|7500 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok