Eppendorf™ FemtoJet™ 4i Microinjector
The electronic microinjector, FemtoJet 4i, with its simple operation and wide range of functionality is ideally suited for injecting small to intermediate volumes of up to 100 pL into adherent cells and suspension cells for research purposes.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 5252000021
DescriptionThe FemtoJet 4i with its built-in compressor forms a perfect team with Eppendorf micromanipulators, but it integrates just as easily with non-Eppendorf micromanipulator systems. The electronic connection between FemtoJet 4i and TransferMan™ 4r and InjectMan™ 4 guarantees simple, rapid and reproducible microinjections into cells.
- The electronic microinjector, FemtoJet 4i, with its simple operation and wide range of functionality is ideally suited for injecting small to intermediate volumes of up to 100 pL into adherent cells and suspension cells for research purposes. .
- Very simple and clearly arranged operation for routine tasks
- Injection volume ranges from femtoliters to microliters
- Inject and Clean function can be triggered right on the device using the included mouse or optional foot control
- Programmable injection guarantees high reproducibility
- Connection to TransferMan™ 4r, InjectMan™ 4 or InjectMan™ NI 2 enables semi-automatic microinjection
- Small footprint
- Can be combined with all conventional micromanipulation systems
- Independent pressure supply via built-in compressor (only FemtoJet 4i)
- External pressure supply guarantees the continuous availability of higher injection pressures - even with large volumes and very short intervals (only FemtoJet 4x)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Can be combined with all conventional micromanipulation systems|
|Microinjection into small organisms and embryos in the early stages of development|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok