Thermo Scientific™ PackEye GN-2 Radiation Detection Backpack
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 4255061
- Gamma detector: 770cm3 (9x12 cm) plastic scintillator
- Gamma energy range / sensitivity: 20 keV to 3 MeV / greater than 30 cps / microRem/h [3000 cps / microSv/h] at 662 keV
- Artifical gamma alarm: Typically better than 20 % of natural background
- Neutron detectors: 2 ea. Li-6 doped flat scintillation detectors / ea. 22 x 23 x 2.3 cm
- Neutron efficiency (Cf-252): 40 cps per n / s/cm2
- User Interface: LED based indicator unit at the belt. Optional PDA with Thermo PackEye software and GPS functio
- Power supply: Rechargeable NiMH - power pack (7.2 V)
- Operation tim: approx. 30 h
- Dimensions: 58cm x 30cm x 18cm (23 x 12 x 7inches)
- Weight: approx. 7.5kg (16.5 lb.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok