Fisherbrand™ accuSpin™ Micro 17/Micro 17R Microcentrifuges
Compact, economical high-speed microcentrifuge, ideal for nucleic acid research and other microliter volume separations.
- Ventilated model
- Easy-to-use controls with digital display
- Adjustable 99-minute timer and quick-spin feature for short runs
- Memory retains last setting for repeatable runs
- Supplied with rotor and biocontainment lid
- Capacity: 48mL (24 × 1.5/2.0mL tubes)
- Maximum speed/RCF: 13,300rpm/17,000 × g
Replacement microliter rotor, lid and optional 4 × 8 PCR rotor available separately.
Warranty and Services
One year, parts and labor
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|17,000 x g|
|Micro-liter-rotor 24 x 1.5 / 2 mL|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|13,000 to 13,999 rpm|
|17,000 to 17,999 x g|
|13.8 x 8.9 x 9.5 in. (350.5 x 226 x 241.3 mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok