Fisherbrand™ accuSpin™ Micro 17 Microcentrifuge
Compact, economical high-speed microcentrifuges, ideal for nucleic acid research and other microliter volume separations.
- Capacity: 48mL (24 × 1.5/2mL tubes)
- Maximum speed/RCF: 13,300rpm/17,000xG
- Ventilated or refrigerated models available
- Easy-to-use controls with digital display
- Adjustable 99 minute timer and quick-spin feature for short runs
- Memory retains last setting for repeatable runs
- Supplied with rotor and biocontainment lid
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
Two years, parts and labor
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|17,000/17,999 x g|
|Micro 17 (Ventilated)|
|13,000 to 13,999 rpm|
|1 to 99 min.|
|Micro 17 Microcentrifuge with 24-place rotor|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|17,000 to 17,999 x g|
|13.75 x 8.875 x 9.625 in. (35.2 x 22.5 x 24.3 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok