Fisherbrand Long-Stem Digital Thermometer
Durable and safe, containing no mercury or alcohol. Fisherbrand Long-Stem Digital Thermometers are rugged and versatile digital thermometers to read soil, or stir and measure the temperature of solutions. Can also be used with incubators.
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Large, bright 0.2 in. (6mm) display
- Reads melting/freezing point temperatures, heat of fusion, temperatures hotter than 110°C (230°F)
- Stainless-steel probe is resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dual temperature range: -50° to +150°C (-58° to +302°F)
- Stem length: 8 in. (20.3cm); diameter: 3mm
- Overall length: 11 in. (28cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|−50° to 150°C|
|Stainless Steel probe traceable certificate, protective sleeve, battery|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Food, gases, samples, reagents, water baths and semi solids|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok