Fisherbrand™ Mini IR Traceable™ Thermometer
Pocket-size infrared thermometer captures temperature readings of any surface—liquids, solids and semisolids—in less than a second
Pocket-size infrared thermometer captures temperature readings of any surface—liquids, solids and semisolids—in less than a second. The Fisher Scientific™ Mini IR Traceable™ Thermometer provides noninvasive, “no-touch” temperature measurements.
Offers simple operation—turn it on, point at sample and take reading.
- Easy-to-read, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) high digital display
- Sophisticated, break-through NASA-type microelectronics
- Soft-touch keys, flip-open stand, key chain
- Switchable °C/°F, hold, minimum only/maximum only readings, continuously on mode
- Low-battery alert, and battery with 40 continuous hours life
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C between 15.0° to 40.0°C and ±1.5°C outside of this range
- Field of view is 1:1; emissivity is fixed at 0.95
- Dimensions: 2.5 × 1.5 × 0.5 in. (6.4 × 3.8 × 1.3cm)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28.34g)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|±1 Between 15° to 40°C and ±1.5 outside of this range|
|-22°C to +110°C|
|Food preparation, life sciences, field use, cleanrooms and for fast inspections|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Mini IR Traceable Thermometer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok