Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Excursion-Trac™ Datalogging Thermometers
Datalogging thermometer with user-defined time intervals
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Excursion-Trac™ Datalogging Thermometers are ideal for monitoring temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, water baths, heating blocks, and incubators. With user-defined time intervals.
High-accuracy thermometer has a temperature range of -50 to 70°C and resolution of 0.01°C and maintains an accuracy of ±0.25°C across the entire temperature range.
- Stores up to ten unique alarm events
- Meets current CDC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations
- Memory can be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick
- Hassle-free retrieval of data; unit can remain in use while downloading and analyzing data
- Status indicators: Low battery, memory full, USB data transfer and active alarm state
- Traceable to NIST for accuracy
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case measures 7 x 10.8 x 1.9 cm (2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in.)
- Datalogging Capacity: 525,600 temperature observations
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Alarm tracking feature stores in memory each alarm event detailing when the alarm state occurred, as well as when the unit returned back to within range
- Alarm state indicators include visual LEDs, audio alerts, and flashing LCD segments
- Data for up to ten different alarm events can be retrieved with the most current event viewable on the display
- New feature allows recorded data (CSV file) to be transferred from thermometer to PC or Mac™ using a USB flash drive (not included)
- No software is needed for computer interface
- Each thermometer has a unique ID allowing multiple units to be used in the same location
- Monitor readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period with rolling data log
- User-defined data-logging interval of one observation/minute to one observation/24 hours
- Memory capacity maintains a year of recorded data when using one-minute intervals and longer when using larger intervals
- Bottle probes are sealed in a miniature bottle (1 x 2.5 in.) filled with nontoxic glycol
- Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water
- Temperature-buffered bottle sensor eliminates rapid changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Ideal for use in monitoring storage conditions for vaccines or other important samples
Note: Batteries are designed for power back-up and will last for 7 days. This unit comes standard with an AC power adapter, which is recommended for standard use.
Replacement battery: Cat. No. 1111
Supplied with an ISO 17025 Traceable™ Certificate
|LED Indicator, Audible, Flashing LCD Segment
|Stand, Velcro magnetic strips, wall mount, batteries
|10 ft. (Cable)
|1 Plastic Bottle Probe
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST
|Temperature-Buffered Bottle Sensor
|-50.00°C to +70.00°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
missing translation for 'feedbackSubmitted'Ok