Fisherbrand Traceable Infrared Thermometer with Pocket Clip
Pocket IR thermometer with simple point-and-shoot operation
Easy to use just turn it on and take a reading in less than a second. Fisher Scientific Traceable Infrared Thermometer with Pocket Clip offers simple point-and-shoot operation.
- Units read both Fahrenheit and Celsius of any surfacesolids, semisolids, and liquids
- Noninvasive, no-touch measurements are ideal for food preparation, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, cleanrooms, electronics, and field use
- “HOLD” command freezes the display at the current reading Field of view is 1:1
- Display indicates low battery
- Fixed emissivity of 0.95 covers 90% of all applications
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C + 2%
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 0.75 in. (8.3 x 1.9cm)
- Weight: 0.75 oz.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA; indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-33°C to +220°C|
|Handy pocket clip, key chain strap, battery|
|ISO 17025, NIST|
|Food, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products, clean rooms, electronics and field|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok