Fisherbrand™ Semidry Blotting Apparatus
Sleek, low-profile system for fast, efficient Western transfers
Transfers minigels in 15 to 30 minutes and full-sized gels in 30 to 60 minutes, with efficiencies of nearly 90%.
- Multiple gels can be transferred by stacking gel/membrane/filter paper “sandwiches” Because plate electrodes are in direct contact with “sandwich,” a homogeneous electric field is created, ensuring even transfers System requires only minimal amounts of buffer (about 250mL) Low voltage—requires less than 1mA/cm2 of current; no external cooling is necessary
- Features 20 × 20cm platinum-coated titanium anode and stainless-steel cathode
- Transfers proteins from polyacrylamide electrophoresis gels onto hybridization membranes (Western transfers)
- Ideal for membrane-based, solid-phase protein assays such as HIV testing, where viral antigens are assayed with patient antibodies
- Use to detect trace proteins in complex mixtures and study protein interaction with other molecules (i.e., DNA)
|25 x 25 x 5 cm Polyacrylamide Electrophoresis Gel|
|Lid with 20 x 20cm Platinum coated Titanium anode, base with Stainless Steel cathode, connecting knob, power cords|
|9.75 x 9.75 x 2 in. (24.76 x 24.76 x 5.08 cm)|
|Semi Dry Electroblotting System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok