Fisherbrand™ Animal Ear-Punch
Fisherbrand Ear punch are used for punching holes into an animal's ear for labeling purposes.
Fisherbrand Ear punch are used for punching holes into an animal's ear for labeling purposes.Fisherbrand™ Animal Ear-Punch. These instruments are available in multiple designs, including thumb-style, plier-style, or scissors-style punches. Both the plier-style and scissor-style punches feature a longer handle for improved grip and handling.
- For use with animal ear tags
- Thumb-type for punching holes into thin part of animal’s ear
- Plier-type: Provides a longer handle for gripping and punching into animal ear
- Made from corrosion-resistant ASTM (899-94) series 400 stainless steel
- Available Ear-punch: Thumb, plier or scissor type
- Compatible with Gamma/ETO/Autoclavable sterilization methods
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
|Ear Tag Punch|
|2 mm punch hole|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok