Fisherbrand™ General-Purpose Gooseneck Curved Forceps
Fisherbrand General-Purpose Gooseneck Curved Forceps are used for heavy-duty general lab work.
DescriptionFisherbrand™ General-Purpose Gooseneck Curved Forceps are used for heavy-duty general lab work. Our instruments are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- Long-curved jaws with round tips
- Inside points are file cut for secure holding
- Heavy-duty type for general labwork
- Multipurpose - Useful in educational, research or healthcare setting
- Made from ASTM™ standard stainless steel
- Electronically passivated for corrosion resistance
- Rockwell hardness (HRC): 40--45
- Can be sterilized by Eto/Gamma radiation; Fully Autoclavable
- Quality control per U.S. Government specs
- Produced under ISO 9002, GMP, cGMP guidelines
|General Purpose Forceps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok