Fisherbrand™ Handheld Labeling System
Easy-to-use, lightweight, dating and coding system for the laboratory.
- Handheld labeler loads quickly and dispenses labels without jamming
- Available labels include “Expires,” “Received Opened,” “Sterile,” and blank white
- All labels allow user to dial in two lines of information with up to eight characters per line to be printed (see inset)
- Available characters include two Gregorian dates for printing expiration and autoclave dating with an additional band for load and sterilizer numbers
- Contains dollar signs for price-marking applications
- Labels have autoclavable adhesive that can withstand temperatures up to 132°C (270°F) for 20 min.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Label size: 0.62 × 0.93 in. (1.6 × 2.4cm). 1000 labels per roll.
|Two gregorian dates for printing expiration and autoclave dating with an additional band for load and sterilizer numbers|
|Up to 132°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok