Fisherbrand™ Hayman-Style Microspatulas
Fisherbrand Hayman-Style Microspatulas are used for fine operations or no-spill carrying of volumes of microliter caliber or smaller.
DescriptionFisherbrand™ Hayman-Style Microspatulas with V-Shaped Spoon. Our spatulas are designed to exceed performance expectations -This is the Fisherbrand Advantage.
- For fine operations or no-spill carrying of microliters or smaller volumes
- Spatula end has slightly rounded, bent tip and sharpened end
- Nickel-plated, stainless-steel blade with a glazed finish
- Made from ASTM™ standard stainless-steel construction
- Stem dia.: 0.103 in. (2.6 mm)
- Spatula: 1.5L x 0.125 in.W (38 x 3.2mm)
- V-shaped formed spoon: 0.5L x 0.07 in.W (13 x 1.6mm)
|Nickel Stainless Steel|
|Fine operations or no-spill carrying of small quantities|
|Double ended with 1.25 L x 0.125 in. W spatula end on one end and 0.5 L x 0.125 in. W spoon-like end on other|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok