Fisherbrand™ Heavy-Duty Single-Stage Gas Cylinder Regulators
For noncorrosive general purpose gases. Diaphragm-Sensed Single-Stage Regulators are ideal for applications with intermittent short intervals of use.
- For Noncorrosive General Purpose Gases
- Stem-Type Seat Assembly for more reliable performance
- Rugged forged brass body ensures strength
- Sintered bronze inlet filter minimizes damage and contamination from dust, dirt or tank scale
- Large 2 3/4 in. diameter (7cm) diaphragm assures accurate delivery pressure
|2 to 15 psi|
|For noncorrosive gases requiring short intervals of use|
|Chrome-plated Brass outlet needle valve with 0.25 in. NPTM thread|
|2 to 30 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok