Fisherbrand High-Pressure Single-Stage Gas Cylinder Regulators
For noncorrosive general purpose gases. Single-Stage Regulators feature reliable piston design for precise gas control at high delivery pressure up to 1500PSI and 3000PSI
Use in hydrogenation, catalytic reduction, dead-end and pressure testing.
- Delivery range up to 3000psig (20.7MPa)
- Constructed without solder for easy disassembly and repair; built to give long life
- Single-stage design features machined brass body and cap, 2 1/2 in. brass gauges, bronze sintered inlet filter minimizes damage and contamination from dust, dirt or tank scale
- All have 1/4 in. (6.35mm) stainless-steel Swagelok type compression fitting outlets
- Cylinder side high pressure gauge of all regulators has pressure range of 4000psi (27.5MPa)
|0.25 in. NPT inlet|
|100 to 1500psi|
|Use in hydrogenation, catalytic reduction, dead-end and pressure testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok