Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Fisherbrand Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Monitors temperature of vaccine in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor
Monitors temperature of vaccine in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Fisherbrand Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer includes a probe which is sealed in glycol solution and insulates sensor when refrigerator door is opened.
- Triple display simultaneously shows Min/max and current temperatures, °F/°C switchable
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- 15-077-720 has a 5mL bottle designed for vaccines; 06-664-11 has a 10mL bottle
- Glass bottle filled with glycol mimics vaccine temperature and fits in trays
- Probe is sealed in glycol solution which insulates sensor when refrigerator door is opened
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Minimum/maximum memory monitors high and low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments, sounds continuously when temperature rises above/falls below set points and can be turned off manually
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Temperature range: -50 to +70°C/-58 to +158°F
- Resolution: 1° accuracy: ±1C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It provides traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|-58°F to +158°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|2.75 x 4.25 x 0.75 in. (7 x 10.7 x 1.9 cm)|
|Traceable certificate, flip open stand, wall mounting, Velcro™ and magnetic strips|
|-50°C to +70°C|
|Monitoring temperature in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators|
|Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer with 5mL bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok