Eisco™ Fold and Fault Model
Illustrates important folds and faults found in Earth's crust. Model provides a visual/tactile view of symmetric, asymmetric, recumbent, over thrust, and neppe folds. Normal, reverse, strike slip, horst and graben faults are also represented.
Supplier: Eisco™ BD0081
- Perfect for classroom and laboratory study
- Displays the age of different earth bedding & stratification
- Illustrates important folds and faults found in the earths crust
- Folds: symmetric, asymmetric, recumbent, over thrust, and neppe
- Faults: normal, reverse, strike slip, horst, and graben
- Identifications labeled on model base
- Approximate Weight: 1.5 lb.
|Studying Important Folds and Faults Found in The Earth's Crust|
|10 x 13 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok