Eisco Foliate Papillae - Tounge
Prepared microscope slide of Foliate Papillae, areas of sense in tongue which include taste buds. Shows cells involved in taste sensation. Excellent tool for analyzing anatomy of the tongue as well as exploring structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards.
Manufacturer: Eisco BS18109
- Pre-cleaned glass slide with ground edges
- Size: 1 x 3 in. (25 x 77 mm)
- Professionally stained samples for best visualization
- Ideal for biology classrooms to explore structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards
- Shows characteristic structures
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok