Workrite FR/CP Lab Coat, Women's
Provide dual hazard protection with flame resistance and chemical protection. Workrite FR FR/CP Lab Coats are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable to wear. They employ Nomex IIIA fabric to prevent ignition and ShieldCXP to repel small amounts of liquid chemicals.
Manufacturer: Workrite KNR3RBXS
- Nomex IIIA fabric prevents clothing ignition during short-duration thermal incidents and emergency exposure to flame
- ShieldCXP repels small amounts of liquid chemicals that are either dropped or splashed on the fabric
- Nomex knit cuffs are fire resistant but do not provide chemical protection - these are typically covered by gloves
- Black lay-down collar
- Concealed snap front closure
- Splash-resistant side pass-through for easy inner pocket access
- Pockets include one double-stitched chest pocket and two large double-stitched lower front pockets with snap flaps
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Includes a waistband in the back for a more tailored fit
NFPA 2112 UL-Certified
Meets NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistance Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposure from Fire. UL certified.
|Westex ShieldCXP Chemical Splash Protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.