Labconco™ FreeZone™ 6L −84°C Console Freeze Dryers, Stoppering Tray Dryer, US Models
FreeZone™ 6L Console Freeze Dryers with Stoppering Tray Dryers are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large loads and stoppering vials under vacuum. New Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexibility and convenience in an easy-to-use, touch screen display. Your samples are protected with remote notification and data recording.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 710621000
- Upright stainless steel collector coil holds 6L of ice before defrosting
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system cools the collector to −84°C (−119°F)
- Internal coil maximizes vapor-trapping efficiency
- Optional PTFE-coated collectors withstand corrosive compounds
- Features include hot gas defrost, side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection. The console provides interior space for vacuum pump (sold separately)
- Lyo-Works OS provides real time display of collector temperature and vacuum level
- 5 in. full color touch screen display
- Flexible programming and control of optional drying accessories
- Optional End-Zone™ end point detection for flask freeze drying
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- Front viewing window makes monitoring vacuum pump oil hassle free
- FreeZone™ exclusive features protect your vacuum pump from costly damage: A vacuum break valve bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off for more than 5 minutes. A moisture sensor prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line. Vacuum pump is automatically shut down when a leak is present in initial pull down or during run
- Three 16.5 x 12 in. temperature-controlled (±1°C), adjustable shelves with sample temperature sensors provide up to 594 sq. inches of shelf space
- Circulating fluid in shelves ranges from −40 and +40°C
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Built-in pneumatic mechanism stoppers containers on all three shelves
- 1/8 in. OD backfill port introduces inert gas into the chamber, protecting samples from atmospheric moisture and contaminants
FreeZone™ Stoppering Tray Dryer provides precise control and program flexibility for consistent performance.
Vacuum pump with a displacement of at least 163 liters/minute and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included).
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50Hz models).
Warranty and Services
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|Stoppering tray dryer|
|6 L (before defrosting)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok