Labconco™ FreeZone™ Small Tray Dryers
Designed for lyophilizing moderate to large bulk sample loads. Labconco™ FreeZone™ Small Tray Dryers offer options for a built-in 6-port manifold and isolation valve. They include three heated shelves and temperature probes for monitoring sample temperature.
Supplier: Labconco™ 780701000
- Three 10.6 x 11.7 in. heated shelves with sensors for monitoring sample temperature provide 372 sq. inches of shelf space
- 2 additional shelves (sold separately) may be added
- Each shelf warms to &plus60° C
- Microprocessor maintains the system temperature within 3° C of set point
- Clear acrylic viewing door provides complete visibility of the shelves
- Lyo-Works™ OS provides flexible programming and control with a real time display of freeze dryer and tray dryer parameters on a 5 in. full color touch screen on the connected FreeZone Freeze Dryer (sold separately)
- One-touch data logging and display provides information to maximize sample quality and minimize run time
- Customizable settings include language, time zone, temperature and vacuum
- Alerts and feedback of current operating parameters can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- Samples must be pre-frozen
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
Warranty and Services
|Up to 60°C|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok