Labconco FreeZone Stoppering Tray Dryers, 6-Port Manifold and Isolation Valve, 230V Models
Provides precise control and program flexibility for consistent performance. Labconco FreeZone Stoppering Tray Dryers, 6-Port Manifold and Isolation Valve, 230V Models are designed for lyophilizing moderate to large loads and stoppering vials or serum bottles under vacuum. They offer options for built-in 6-port manifold and isolation valve.
Manufacturer: Labconco 794801310
- Three 16.5 x 12 in. temperature-controlled (±1° C), adjustable shelves with sample temperature sensors
- Chamber pre-freezes samples to save time and money by eliminating need for separate freezer and product transfer
- Up to 594 sq. inches of shelf space
- Circulating fluid in shelves ranges from -40 and +40° C
- Environmentally-friendly HCFC/CFC-free refrigeration system
- Built-in pneumatic mechanism stoppers containers on all three shelves
- Clear acrylic viewing door provides complete visibility of shelves
- 1/8 in. OD backfill port introduces sterile air or inert gas from outside source to chamber, protecting samples from atmospheric moisture and contaminants
- Lyo-Works OS provides real time display of freeze dryer and tray dryer parameters on 5 in. full color, capacitive touch screen on connected FreeZone 6, 12, or 18L Freeze Dryer (sold separately)
- Data may be exported via USB or Ethernet
- Microprocessor-based controller allows up to 30 different temperature programs to be stored and repeated, each using up to 16 different steps
- Display provides navigation to manual or program mode, probe temperatures, vacuum in mBar, Torr or Pa, step of program in progress, time remaining in present step, and end of program, as well as alarms
- Alerts and current operating parameter reading can be sent automatically to user-entered email addresses
- Optional 6-Port Tray Dryer Manifold accommodates either 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. flask adapters and connect to flasks and other glassware
- Optional built-in isolation valve separates Stoppering Tray Dryer from freeze dryer to shorten time necessary to reestablish working vacuum levels and to provide means for determining end point
- Freeze dryer, vacuum pump with displacement of at least 163L/minute, and freeze dry glassware (if not bulk freeze drying) are required (not included)
All models conform to UL Standard 61010-1 (60 Hz models), CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1 (60 Hz models), and CE Conformity marking (230V, 50 Hz models).
Warranty and Services
|3 shelves, 6-Port Manifold, Isolation Valve|
|Stoppering Tray Dryer|
|UL, CAN/CSA, CE|
|−40° to 40°C|
Labconco Corporation (Research)
Buy a $7,500 Labconco™ Freeze Dryer and get a Manifold or a Glassware Kit at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok