Syngene™ G:BOX Mini
G:BOX Mini is a compact, multi-application powerhouse for accurately imaging fluorescence and visible gels, multiplexed fluorescence westerns, stain-free gels, and chemiluminescent blots.
Manufacturer: Syngene™ GBOXMINI9A
G:BOX Mini is a compact, multi-application imaging system combining a unique motor driven stage and cooled high resolution 6 or 9 megapixel camera with chemiluminescence, stain free, RGB and IR excitation options for Alexa Fluor™ and IR dyes.
- Hi-LED lighting options cover the full spectrum of high intensity blue, green, red, and infra-red, resulting in faster exposure times and publication quality images
- Small footprint leaves plenty of room on any lab bench
- RGB and IR Hi-LED lighting options enable fast quantification of multiple fluorescent proteins without stripping and re-probing
- Stain free imaging capability captures images of stain free acrylamide gels and many more
- High quantum efficiency (QE) camera can detect picograms and femtograms
- Luxury lens (F0.95 motor driven) with data feedback captures the highest quality images
- GeneSys software contains extensive database of dyes and imaging protocols
- Includes unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software
|7 Position Filter Wheel|
|F0.95 Motor Driven Lens|
|88.2 lb. (40 kg)|
|15.7 x 25.2 x 24.5 in. (40 x 64 x 52 cm)|
|Imaging fluorescence and visible gels, multiplexed fluorescence westerns, stain-free gels, and chemiluminescent blots|
|Gel Imaging System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok