Eisco Ganong's Potometer with Glass Stopcock
Eisco Ganong's Potometer with Glass Stopcock is used for measuring the rate of water uptake of a leafy shoot during transpiration or photosynthesis.
Manufacturer: Eisco BI0193A
- For demonstration of transpiration rates and rates of water absorption by a cut shoot under various external conditions
- Made from high quality borosilicate glass
- Mounted on wooden base by clips
- Base, approximately 12.25 in. wide
- Height to top of reservoir is approximately 6.5 in.
- Reservoir Diameter is approximately 0.75 in.
- Capillary bore diameter is 1 mm
- Instruction manual included
Warranty and Services
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Potometer, stopcock, base|
|Wood, glass, rubber|
|Measure water uptake|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok