GE Healthcare Capto Core 700
Capto Core 700 is designed for intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17548101
The novel core bead technology and multimodal, octylamine ligand give Capto Core 700 dual functionality, size exclusion, and binding chromatography in one chromatography medium (resin).
- For intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules (Mr > 700 000) in flowthrough mode.
- Novel core bead technology allows efficient capture of contaminants while target molecules are collected in the flowthrough.
- Significantly improved productivity and higher flow rates compared with gel filtration methods.
- Straightforward optimization due to flowthrough chromatography and robust performance.
- Convenient small-scale purification, process development, and scale-up using prepacked HiTrap and HiScreen columns.
- Capto Core 700 is composed of a ligand-activated core and inactive shell.
- The inactive shell excludes large molecules (cut off ~ Mr 700000 [700 kDa]) from entering the core through the pores of the shell.
- These larger molecules are collected in the column flowthrough while smaller impurities bind to the internalized ligands.
- The core of each bead is functionalized with ligands that are both hydrophobic and positively charged, resulting in a highly efficient multimodal binding of various contaminants small enough to enter the core.
- The multimodal ligands ensure strong binding with most impurities over a wide range of pH and salt concentrations.
- Bound impurities are removed from the beads by cleaning-in-place (CIP) procedures using NaOH and in most cases, a solvent.
|1M NaOH, 6M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 30% Isopropanol and 70% Ethanol|
|2 to 14|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|Capto Core 700 chromato graphy media|
|Intermediate purification and polishing of viruses and other large biomolecules|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok