Cytiva Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM, 1.078g/mL
For density gradient centrifugation preparations of mononuclear cells from peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood. Cytiva Life Sciences™ Ficoll-Paque™ PREMIUM is a range of sterile, ready-to-use density gradient media manufactured under a Quality Management System.
Supplier: Cytiva 17544203
- Safety and Handling
- Product Certifications
- Manufactured under a Quality Management certified to ISO13485:2003
- Sterile and ready-to-use; stable for at least 3 years when stored correctly
- Low levels of endotoxin (<0.12 EU/mL) secured and tested
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM
- Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.084
- Can be used for isolating a broad range of human mononuclear cells including those of a higher density and for separating blood cells from mice or rats.
- Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM 1.073
- Can be used when isolating lower-density human mononuclear cells (e.g., mesenchymal stromal cells or monocytes).
Regulatory Support File (RSF) is available for Ficoll-Paque PREMIUM
|6 x 500 mL
|Optimized for the isolation of mononuclear cells from human peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood.
|< 0.12 EU/mL
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok