Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) GST GraviTrap Column
For purification of fusion proteins
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 28952360
- Contains ten disposable columns prepacked with 2mL of Glutathione Sepharose 4B
- Convenient, prepacked gravity-flow columns
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarified cell lysates
- Yields up to 20mg of pure proteins per column
- GST-tagged proteins are recovered under mild elution conditions (10mM glutathione), which preserves functionality of the proteins
- Binding capacity of prepacked GST GraviTrap columns varies with the nature of the tagged protein and the exact binding conditions used
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Up to 20 mg recombinant glutathione S-transferase (rGST)|
|For fast and simple manual purification of GST-tagged proteins by gravity flow|
|4 to 13|
|10 x 2 mL|
|45 to 165μm|
|GST GraviTrap contains 10 disposable columns prepacked with 2 mL of Glutathione Sepharose 4B, sufficient for purification of up to 20 mg of fusion protein|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
Cytiva - formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok