GE Healthcare HisTrap HP Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells. GE Healthcare HisTrap HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance and designed for simple, high-resolution purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17524802
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance medium
- Negligible nickel ion leakage
- Pressure Max: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Manual operation with syringe, pump or chromatography system
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed Dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 5mL/min.
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C|
|5 x 5mL|
|5 x 5mL|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|