GE Healthcare Superdex 200 Increase 10/300 GL Prepacked Tricorn Columns
For size exclusion chromatography and analysis of proteins with molecular weights between 10,000 and 600,000. GE Healthcare Lifescience Superdex 200 Increase 10/300 GL Prepacked Tricorn Columns are designed for small scale preparative purification.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28990944
- For small-scale (25 to 500µL) preparative purification and for analytical purposes, suited for antibodies
- Allows characterization of proteins, aggregate analysis of antibodies, size homogeneity analysis of membrane proteins, or protein-protein interactions
- Prepacked with Superdex 200 Increase media
- Composite of cross-linked high-flow agarose and dextran base matrix for high flow rates
- Smaller bead size of average 8.6µm for increased resolution
- Flow Rate: <1.80mL/min1
- Bed Volume: Approximately 24mL
- Column 1.D.: 10mm
- Columns are supplied with two fingertight connectors 1/16 in. male for connection to AKTA or other system
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|25 to 500μL|
|Superdex 200 Increase 10/300 GL Prepacked Column|
|Small-scale (25 to 500μL) preparative purification and analysis|
|Cross-linked agarose and dextran|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok