Geiger Detector with Switch
A self-contained and AC powered detector and speaker which produces a sharp click for each event when exposed to background radiation or sources of alpha, beta, or gamma radiation. Useful for qualitative comparisons, this unit can show the effects of distance, shielding, and activity of a radiation source.
Supplier: Science First 10609
- Plugs into a standard 115VAC outlet
- Specially designed to give a sharp audible click for counting
- Unit has a Geiger tube window on the right side and a speaker on the front
- Meter detects alpha, beta, and gamma radiation and is sensitive to background radiation
- Simple radiation detector will support a range of radiation demonstrations and experiments
|Geiger Counter, Plug-in|
|Radioactive demonstrations and experiment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok