Thermo Scientific™ Gemini™ Raman and FTIR Chemical Analyzer with LowDoseID
Identify unknown chemicals and explosives in the field quickly, safely, and confidently with the power of FTIR and Raman spectroscopy in a single handheld instrument.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 8000501501
Identify a broad range of unknown chemicals and explosives in the field quickly, safely, and confidently using FTIR and Raman spectroscopy in a single instrument, including low concentration analysis. The Thermo Scientific™ Gemini™ Analyzer with LowDoseID is the first to integrate these complementary and confirmatory chemical identification techniques in a rugged, lightweight, handheld solution. Available with the HazMasterG3™ decision support system from Alluviam LLC, Gemini gives military personnel, bomb technicians, hazmat teams and first responders significant tactical advantage, helping them minimize time on target and confidently make life-saving decisions.
The Gemini Analyzer is the first and only integrated Raman and FTIR handheld instrument in the world, providing complementary and confirmatory testing in a single, field-portable device.
Better, faster decision making
- Lightweight and compact, ideal for chemical battalions, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) technicians and other first responders burdened with heavy equipment.
- Virtual mixture analysis and interactive problem solving on scene with HazMasterG3.
- Includes 24/7 reachback support with access to Ph.D. spectroscopists for spectral analysis and operational inquiries.
Increased confidence in results
- Leverages Raman, FTIR and SERS technology to address a broader range of samples than either technique alone.
- Identifies unknown solids and liquids, from explosives and chemical warfare agents to industrial chemicals and precursors using a comprehensive onboard library.
- Allows for confirmatory analysis and identification with LowDoseID of narcotics in low concentration to address increasing challenges.
- Includes a motorized anvil which adjusts sample pressure based on user settings.
- Features Raman and FTIR Scan Delay to allow users to leave the hazard zone before initiating a scan.
Easier to use, enhanced efficiency
- Guides the operator through technology selection and sampling with Scan Assist.
- Customizable Profiles allow the operator to set scan parameters based on the sample, scenario and their situational awareness
- Minimizes user error and eliminates subjective user interpretation.
- Requires minimal training for proficiency.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|SPC file (for use in standard spectroscopic software), text file, or JPEG report|
|FTIR: ATR diamond crystal, single bounce
Raman: NA= 0.33
|10.1 in x 5.7 in x 2.4 in (25.6 cm x 14.6 cm x 6.1 cm)|
|FTIR: 4,000 cm-1 to 650 cm-1
Raman: 250 cm-1 to 2875 cm-1
|-20°C to +50°C|
|Certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP67; full test report available on request|
|Handheld Raman/FTIR Spectrometer|
|Internal 3.7V lithium polymer (QTY 1) battery pack
Internal CR123A (QTY 3) batteries
DC wall adapter, 12 V DC 1.25 A
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok