Gemini Chemical Identification Analyzers
Identify unknown chemicals and explosives in the field quickly, safely, and confidently with the power of FTIR and Raman spectroscopy in a single handheld instrument.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 8000501201
The Gemini Analyzer is the first and only integrated Raman and FTIR handheld instrument in the world, providing complementary and confirmatory testing in a single, field-portable device.
Better, faster decision making
- Lightweight and compact, ideal for chemical battalions, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD) technicians and other first responders burdened with heavy equipment.
- Virtual mixture analysis and interactive problem solving on scene with HazMasterG3.
- Includes 24/7 reachback support with access to Ph.D. spectroscopists for spectral analysis and operational inquiries.
Increased confidence in results
- Leverages both Raman and FTIR technology to address a broader range of samples than either technique alone.
- Identifies unknown solids and liquids, from explosives and chemical warfare agents to industrial chemicals and precursors using a comprehensive onboard library.
- Builds on the field-proven performance of Thermo Scientific FirstDefender and Thermo Scientific TruDefender Analyzers.
- Includes a motorized anvil which adjusts sample pressure based on user settings.
- Features Raman and FTIR Scan Delay to allow users to leave the hazard zone before initiating a scan.
Easier to use, enhanced efficiency
- Guides the operator through technology selection and sampling with Scan Assist.
- Customizable Profiles allow the operator to set scan parameters based on the sample, scenario and their situational awareness
- Minimizes user error and eliminates subjective user interpretation.
- Requires minimal training for proficiency.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|SPC file (for use in standard spectroscopic software), text file, or JPEG report|
|2 years of support: reachback support, software updates and library updates|
|Certified to MIL-STD-810G and IP67; full test report available on request|
|FTIR: 4,000 cm-1 to 650 cm-1
Raman: 250 cm-1 to 2875 cm-1
|−20°C to +50°C|
|FTIR: ATR diamond crystal, single bounce
Raman: NA= 0.33
|10.1 in x 5.7 in x 2.4 in (25.6 cm x 14.6 cm x 6.1 cm)|
|Internal 3.7V lithium polymer (QTY 1) battery pack
Internal CR123A (QTY 3) batteries
DC wall adapter, 12 V DC 1.25 A
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.