Syngene™ GeneGnome XRQ
Syngene™ GeneGnome XRQ Benchtop is a simple Chemiluminescence imaging system for Western Blots
Manufacturer: Syngene™ GGNOMEXRQNPC
GeneGnome XRQ is a cost effective, high performance chemiluminescence only imaging system. High performance imaging has been proven to achieve comparable sensitivity to film with the added benefit of using advanced software tools to optimise the imaging of faint bands.
- Peltier cooled, high resolution 16 bit camera (with 65535 grey scales) capable of producing 4MP images.
- Camera chip is a leader in the field with a QE of 73% at 425nm (peak 77%). T
- F0.95 fixed lens for rapid acquisition times.
- Maximum viewing area available is 11 x 8cm.
- PC required (not included).
GeneSys is an application driven software designed for rapid image capture of biological samples.
- Simple icon based user interface usable on Win10, 8 and 7 platforms.
- Takes the guess work out of imaging, and produces quick and simple publication quality images.
- All files produced are a unique SGD format, where only raw data is analysed for quantification of samples.
- Files can also be saved as TIFF, JPEG, BMP formats.
- User protocols can be saved to review previous images captured, and easily replicate future imaged gels.
- All captured images can be simply edited with annotations, edit tools, image sharpen and exported to GeneTools.
GeneTools software provides the user with rapid quantification of samples and goes from blots to analysed data in a few quick steps. Analysis sample types include:
- Molecular weight
- Colony counting
- Spot blot
- Band matching.
All samples can be quantified, including multiplexed protein fluorescence analysis of up to 5 samples at once. Raw data files can be quickly quantified to produce true data for publication data. High quality reports can be exported in Word and Excel files for simple review.
Both GeneSys and GeneTools software meet the requirements for 21 CFR Part 11 and GLP environments.
The system comes with a 3 year warranty (return to factory), unlimited licences of GeneTools analysis software and twice annual free software updates.
|37.5 x 44 x 43|
|Chemiluminescence Imaging of smaples 11x8cm|
|100 to 240V|
|37.5 x 44 x 43 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok