Gibco™ CD Hybridoma AGT™ Medium
Animal origin-free, chemically defined, protein-free medium
Manufacturer: Gibco™ 12372017
Gibco CD Hybridoma Medium is specifically developed for the ability to support the growth of hybridomas for antibody production.
- Ability to support suspension and stationary hybridomas and myelomas
- Formulated without L-glutamine for stability
- Animal origin-free, protein-free and chemically defined formulation
- Convenient, easy-to-use Advanced Granulation Technology (AGT™) format
Ability to support suspension and stationary hybridomas and myelomas
- Suitable for the culture of recombinant myeloma lines as well as traditional hybridomas, Gibco CD Hybridoma Medium provides high cell densities and IgG production
- Cholesterol-dependent cultures such as NS0 require the addition of 250X Cholesterol Lipid Concentrate
- Gibco CD Hybridoma Medium requires the addition of 8 mM L-glutamine or GlutaMAX™ supplement before use
- GlutaMAX supplement minimizes toxic ammonia build-up and improves cell viability and growth in an easy-to-use format
- Gibco CD Hybridoma Medium is animal origin-free, protein-free and chemically defined, allowing for easier purification of your protein of interest
- Gibco chemically defined media contain no proteins, hydrolysates or components of unknown composition
- The AGT format is an easy-to-use dry powder format. The granules dissolve instantly and pH-adjusts for fast media preparation
- Complete reconstitution instructions are available in the product manual
Antibody and Cell Culture Production, Bioproduction, Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|CD Hybridoma Medium|
|Animal Origin-Free, Chemically Defined, Protein-Free|
|Myeloma Cells, Hybridomas|
|≤10 EU/mL, ≤ 10 EU/ml|
|No Phenol Red|
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use/further cell culture manufacturing. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.