Gibco™ Trypsin (0.25%), phenol red
Made from trypsin powder, an irradiated mixture of proteases derived from porcine pancreas
Supplier: Gibco™ 15050065
- Gibco™ Trypsin solutions are made from trypsin powder—an irradiated mixture of proteases derived from porcine pancreas
- Due to its digestive strength it is widely used for cell dissociation, during routine cell culture passaging and primary tissue dissociation
- This solution is formulated with phenol red indicator, and without EDTA
- Gibco™ Trypsin solutions are tested for pH, osmolality, sterility and performance
- Prior to manufacturing the raw materials are verified for e-beam irradiation and tested for endotoxin, PPV, PCV 1/2, mycoplasma, bacterial, fungal and viral contamination, as well as multiple activity assays, ash analysis and moisture analysis
- Lot traceability, animal origin certificates, lot analyses, irradiation certificates, a viral inactivation summary, and supply chain transparency are all available
- Solution should be stored at -5°C to -20°C
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
Manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility that is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and certified to ISO 13485 standards.
|Cell Culture Dissociation Reagent|
|280 - 310 mOsm/kg|
|Storage conditions: -5 to -20°C.
Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
|In vitro Bioassay|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 24 Months
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use or Further Manufacturing. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.