Gilson™ PIPETMAN™ Pipets
PIPETMAN brings a new level of comfort into Gilson range with a redesigned piston mechanism that reduces the force needed to aspirate and dispense liquids. PIPETMAN maintains the trusted durability, accuracy, and reliability of the original PIPETMAN pipettes with comfort.
Supplier: Gilson™ F144066
- Body (handle) in PVDF minimizes the hand-warming effect during pipetting and is resistant against agressive chemicals
- Direct volume reading in decimal digits helps prevent mistakes in volume setting
- Comes with classic metal or plastic tip ejector
- Clip ejector fits securely into the body of the pipette and helps avoid slipping over time
- Redesigned seal, lighter ejection springs and high quality piston grease offer as low as 2 Newtons of force to pipet
- High quality piston grease
Model Specific Features
- Models P2 and P10 incorporate dual position tip ejectors for use with D10 (short) and DL10 (long) tips
Trade in program available. Please contact your Fisher Scientific sales representative for more details.
|±12, ±15, ±30μL|
|PVDF, Stainless Steel|
|500 to 5000 μL|
|Extremely low pipetteting forces, lightweight design|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok