Ergodyne™ GloWear™ 8287 Thermal High Visibility Jacket with Type R Class 2 Removable Sleeves
Glowear™ 8287 Type R Class 2 Thermal High Visibility Jacket with Removable Sleeves can be worn three different ways for ultimate adaptability.
Manufacturer: Ergodyne™ 25499
- Wear on its own as a warm, high-visibility jacket
- Remove the zip-off sleeves on warmer days to wear it as a hi-vis vest
- For cold-weather work, this safety reflective jacket can be zipped into the 8386 Outer Shell Hi-Vis Safety Jacket to create a parka
- 300D oxford polyester outer shell and PU coating resists wind and water to keep you dry while still being breathable for comfort
- 100 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the body and 80 g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the sleeves keeps you warm without the extra bulk
- 2 in. ANSI-compliant 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- Two external front pockets for stashing gear, 2 mic tabs and a clear ID badge holder
- YKK #5 zippers for snag-free use
- Machine washable
|Flagging Crew, Road Construction, Utility Crew|
|300D Oxford Polyester|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok