Ergodyne™ GloWear™ 8377 Type R Class 3 Quilted Thermal High Visibility Jacket
GloWear™ 8377 Type R Class 3 Quilted Thermal High Visibility Jacket features a polyester outer shell with PU coating that resists water and wind while staying breathable for all day comfort.
Manufacturer: Ergodyne™ 25623
- Wind and water resistant
- Body and sleeves are lined with 160 g thermal quilted insulation for warmth without the extra bulk
- 2 in. ANSI-compliant reflective material for night-time conspicuity
- Cell phone chest pocket, dual slot pen pocket on arm, dual slash pockets and dual mic tabs for clipping radios
- Black panels on the sleeves and front of jacket to hide dirt and wear
- Inset hood with drawstring and stoppers
- Machine washable
|Flagging Crew, Road Construction, Utility Crew, Survey Crew, Construction|
|300D Oxford Polyester|
|160 g thermal quilted insulation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok