Vernier Go Direct EKG Sensor
Vernier Go Direct EKG Sensor records electrical signals produced during heart or muscle contractions.
Manufacturer: Vernier GDXEKG
- Maximum sampling rate: 400 samples/s
- EKG channel settings
- High-pass: 0.300 Hz
- Low-pass: 22.5 Hz -3 dB cutoff with -80 dB attenuation above 50 Hz
- EMG channel settings
- High-pass: 2 Hz
- Low-pass: 29 Hz - 3 dB cutoff with -80 dB attenuation above 50 Hz
- Heart rate calculation
- Sample windows: 6 s
- Advance interval: 1 s
- Compare and measure students' electrocardiogram (EKG/ECG) waveforms.
- Determine heart rate by examining the number of QRS waveforms in a series of electrocardiograms (EKG/ECGs).
- Study contractions of muscles (EMG) in the arm, leg, or jaw.
- Correlate measurements of grip strength and electrical activity with muscle fatigue.
|Bluetooth or USB|
|Graphical Analysis 4 or LabQuest App|
|5-year limited warranty|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok