3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series Scotchgard™ Goggles
3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating helps to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7100191924
- Indirect venting allows air to circulate and helps reduce fogging
- D3 (droplet and splash) and D4 (dust) rated
- Scotchgard™ Anti-fog coating for fog and abrasion resistance
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB and meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1- 2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle
- 3M Catalog# GG6001NSGAF-BLU, GG6001SGAF-BLK, GG6001SGAF-GRN, GG6001SGAF-RED, GG6002SGAF-BLK
|Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Chemical Handling, Primary Metals, Painting, Oil and Gas|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok