Thermo Scientific™ GuardGOLD™ Capillary Columns
Protect your analytical column from damage and contamination from nonvolatile materials.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 260501018
Protect your analytical column from damage and contamination from nonvolatile materials using the ThermoScientific™ GuardGOLD™ Capillary columns.Facilitates Superior Analytic Performance Protects against column contamination caused by nonvolatile materials, extending the column lifetimeFocuses target analytes at the head of the analytical column, leading to better chromatographic peak shapeHighly deactivated to provide superior inertness, essential for analysis of active compoundsHigh maximum operating temperature of 360°C
- Ideal for High-Throughput, High-Resolution LC
- The UltiMate 3000 Rapid Separation Well Plate Autosampler is strongly recommended for high-pressure, high-resolution applications. Short injection cycle times make it ideal for high-throughput applications. It is available in both nonthermostatted (WPS-3000RS) and thermostatted (WPS-3000TRS) versions.
Performance and Features:
- Injection volume precision typically <0.15% RSD for 5μL injections
- High-precision drive mechanism to deliver superior injection linearity of r2 >0.9999 (5–90μL)
- Wide injection volume range from 0.2 to 500μL using three syringe and loop combinations for maximum injection flexibility
- Low gradient delay volume of 140μL (default) or 50μL (with 25μL sample loop)
- Volumetric accuracy better than ±0.5% for 20μL injections allow easy method transfer from HPLC to UHPLC
- Sample thermostatting to protect thermally-sensitive analytes (WPS-3000TRS)
|Gas Chromatography (GC)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.