Hamilton™ 1000 Series Gastight™ Syringes: Luer Lock Syringes, TLL Termination (No Flange)
Mid-volume GASTIGHT syringe ideal for dispensing volumes from 100 μL up to 100 mL.
Supplier: Hamilton™ 82521
- PTFE Luer Lock (TLL)- This termination has a PTFE, male Luer taper with nickelplated brass locking hub for use with Kel-F needles, metal hub needles, and universal connectors
- The TLL is used with Hamilton diluters/dispensers, OEM applications, and manual operations
- The version with slots is used during the attachment to some instruments but does not effect the connection to needles
- Autoclavable when disassembled, except on 25mL and greater syringes; repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life
- Needle point styles 4 and AS are available on request)
|Ideal for manual and automated HPLC injections, commonly used in syringe pumps and other liquid handling instruments|
|PTFE (Tip), PTFE-tipped (Plunger)|
|No Needle Included|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok