Hamilton™ Threaded Plunger 1700 and 1000 Series Gastight™ Syringes
For applications requiring extremely precise plunger movement or minute fluid manipulation
Manufacturer: Hamilton™ 81341
Luer tip (LT) syringe terminations allow easy connection of Kel-F™ hub needles; Kel-F hub PTFE tubing; and 1/4 in. O.D. x 1/8 in. I.D. Tygon™ or rubber tubing. Dispense from .33 to 13.23μL per plunger revolution depending on the
Threaded Plunger Syringe Terminations
- Luer Tip (LT)- The needles are removable and fit over a ground glass hub which is tapered in the shape of a male luer. The LT termination will accept most hypodermic needles but was designed specifically for use with Hamilton Kel-F needles. This termination increases the dead volume in the syringe, which may not be appropriate for some applications. Autoclavable when disassembled.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 31-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 31-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 31-10. Special point styles such as 30°, 45°, or any other angle are available upon request.
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26 & 22
|Designed for applications requiring extremely precise plunger movement or minute fluid manipulation, allow easy connection of Kel-F hub needles, Kel-F hub PTFE tubing and 0.25 O.D. x 0.12 in. I.D. Tygon™ or rubber tubing|
|Borosilicate Glass (Barrel), PTFE (Tip), Stainless Steel (Plunger)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok