Mettler Toledo™ HC103 Halogen Moisture Analyzer
For routine moisture determination in laboratory and production. Mettler Toledo HC103 Halogen Moisture Analyzer measures moisture content in minutes, enabling fast response times for quality control and in-process control. A large color touchscreen, graphical user guidance and real-time drying curve make the HC103 easy to use, even for untrained operators.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30216103
- Halogen heating - accurate temperature control between 40-230°C
- High performance weighing cell - accurate moisture results
- Bright and sharp touchscreen - easy to read
- Real-time drying curve - progress overview
- Graphical user guidance - intuitive for anyone to operate
- Flat stainless steel surfaces - easy to clean and robust
- RS232 and USB interfaces - convenient data transfer
- Ideal for quality control and in-process control applications
- Setup wizard and tutorial
- Leveling guidance
- Result reporting via PDF/CSV
- Instrument configuration via USB drive
- Drying programs: Standard, Rapid
- Languages: en, de, fr, es, it, pl, cz, hu, pt, ja, zh, ko
|40°C to 230°C|
|0.05% (2g sample); 0.01% (10g sample)|
|WiFi, Ethernet, USB Device, USB Host (2), SD Card, RS232|
|Switch-off: Automatic (5 SOC and free), timed|
|Infrared Moisture Analyzer|
|Method Memory: 300 Results storage: 0-3000|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Combine your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok