Fisherbrand Heating Cord
Fisherbrand Heating Cord is the ideal solution for heating small diameter tubes, vessels, and piping.
- Designed for use on small tubes, vessels, or any application where space is limited
- Suitable for all electrical conductive surfaces
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability
- Bulti-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controller
- Temperature controller required for use
Warranty and Services
|4.8 mm (0.187 in.)|
|24 in. (610 mm) power cord with separble 2-prong split-plug (NEMA 1-15)|
|Double braided fiberglass outer sheath|
|Electrically conductive surfaces|
|21 W/ft (68 W/m)|
|Surface heating applications with tight diameters or limited space|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok