Eisco Helianthus Young Stem, Cross Section
Prepared microscope slide of a cross section of a young stem of helianthus. Shows a typical dicot stem primary growth structures. Excellent tool to explore plant biology, dicot stem structures, and development of stem structures as they age.
Manufacturer: Eisco BS18108
- Pre-cleaned glass slide with ground edges
- Size: 1 x 3 in. (25 x 77 mm)
- Professionally stained samples for best visualization
- Ideal for biology classrooms to explore structure-function relationships as per NGSS standards
- Shows typical dicot stem primary growth structures