Fisherbrand™ Hemo-Trac™ Blood Temperature Indicators
Monitor blood temperatures during storage and transport with simple press of a button. Fisherbrand Hemo-Trac Blood Temperature Indicators are designed for use in blood banks and transfusion services where it delivers quality assurance during storage or transport.
- Self-adhesive HEMO-Trac affixed directly to blood bag safeguards compliance
- Once activated by push of a button, it will instantly begin monitoring core temperature of each blood bag
- Separate arming and breach windows insure the Hemo-Trac is correctly activated and indicates if a temperature excursion of the blood bag has occurred
- Color coded arming and breach system ensures easy readability in any situation
- Breach alert is irreversible
- No pre-conditioning required
- Improves patient blood management protocols
- Helps protect precious blood resources ensuring patient outcomes
- Eliminates unnecessary testing of blood’s viability
- Includes individually serialized, batch certificate of analysis
- Shelf Life: Two years from date of manufacture
- Threshold Temperatures: 10°C (50°F)
- Valid Breach Temperature: 9° to 10°C
- Quantity: 100/pk.
|Monitor blood temperatures during storage and transport.
|Blood Temperature Indicator
|Threshold: 10°C; Valid Breach: 9°C to 10°C
|Certificate of Conformance
|Threshold: 50°F; Valid Breach: 48.2°F to 50°F
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok