Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens
Carry out multiple applications with this advanced protocol oven, which features temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028126
Carry out multiple applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens, which include a sophisticated timer, precise temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption. Featuring either mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, This flexible tool for the lab may be used for multiple applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.9°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±3.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperature rangeup to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow in mechanical convection models (e.g. drying of powders)
- High speed for expedited drying and heating, quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Features electronically controlled fan speed and damper position
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7 (not available in large capacity units)
Availability may vary by country.
|20.4 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (51.8 x 46.4 x 70.8cm)|
|208 to 240V 60Hz|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|208 to 240V|
|29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92cm)|
|2 supplied/19 max|
Get a complimentary Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec+™ 7”x7” stirring hotplate (Cat. No. SP88857100) with the purchase of a Thermo Scientific™ Heratherm™ Microbiological Incubator, Refrigerated Incubator or Oven. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.