Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens
Carry out multiple applications with this advanced protocol oven, which features temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51028115
Carry out multiple applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens, which include a sophisticated timer, precise temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption. Featuring either mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, This flexible tool for the lab may be used for multiple applications.
Heratherm Advanced Protocol Ovens provide a choice of gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.9°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±3.0°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperature rangeup to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow in mechanical convection models (e.g. drying of powders)
- High speed for expedited drying and heating, quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Features electronically controlled fan speed and damper position
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating upno need to operate the oven 24/7 (not available in large capacity units)
Availability may vary by country.
|15.3 x 12.9 x 18.9 in. (38.9 x 32.8 x 48cm)|
|Programmable Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display|
|22.2 x 20.9 x 28.3 in. (56.5 x 53 x 72cm)|
|2 supplied/13 max|